The programme for the conference will comprise keynote presentations from thought leaders in the field, alongside plenary discussions and more focussed panel sessions (some of which will be conducted in Spanish, with simultaneous translation into English). Science, policy and advocacy will feature prominently and there will also be ample time to network and socialise with colleagues and friends, old and new.
As always, the conference programme is driven by and reflects science and evidence. GFN is proud of its history in tackling controversial subjects head on, in respectful debate involving all stakeholders.
Provisional topics for the 2023
- Are we climbing or dismantling the wall? Overcoming adversity, getting the message heard.
- Who are the legitimate stakeholders in THR?
- The politics of scientific publishing
- Equality of access to THR – barriers and solutions
- 10 years of science in THR
- THR science and regulation – morality and reality
- Nicotine – pleasure, therapy and everything in between
- THR the next decade – challenges and opportunities
Additions to the conference
Recent additions to the conference, including the GFN ‘Fives’ and the GFN commentary Team broadcasts, streamed on our GFN·TV, will also be a feature.
For those unable to make it to Warsaw, selected sections of the programme will be broadcast live, free of charge, with simultaneous English to Spanish translation available online. Recordings of the full proceedings will be posted soon after the event.